Here's how to create your own personal programme
of talks within parallel oral and elevator pitch sessions.
- Visit the programme schedule. Here is the full url if you need it - http://sapc.ac.uk/conference/2018#schedule
- Scroll up a line so that SCHEDULE is visible on the left of the page and you can see tabs on the right for "all sessions" and "my sessions" – start in “all sessions” mode.
- The talks shown in the grey shaded areas can be selected by clicking on the grey star (top right of the talk title). When you click the grey star it will turn red.
- Once you have finished selecting the presentations you wish to attend click on the “my sessions” tab at the top of the schedule – then just the sessions you have selected with be displayed.
- To save your selection copy and paste the URL into a fresh tab and save it to favourites
- To view all the talks return to the “all sessions” tab
Abstracts can be viewed by clicking on the “full abstract” below each talk.