Join the Society for Academic Primary Care
Become a member
Our current membership pricing:
- Medical Membership 1yr (£85.00)
- Academic Membership 1yr (£65.00)
By joining as a member you agree to be bound by the terms of membership
If you are an existing member looking to renew, please sign in to your account.
Membership of the Society for Academic Primary Care offers you the opportunity to belong to a group of primary care academics - clinicians, educators and health services researchers - who champion expertise in primary care research and education, and drive forward improvements in primary care services.
Membership will allow you to access training and mentorship programmes, special interest groups (SIGS), network with peers and influencers at SAPC events and drive improvements in public policy and the provision of Primary Care in the UK and Worldwide.
SAPC membership benefits
- Reduced rates for the SAPC Annual Conference
- Funding and career development opportunities
- Training and mentorship
- Free listing on the SAPC website of new roles and posts in academic primary care for members involved in recruiting within their teams
- Easy access to key information sources including listing of academic primary care members through secure member's area
- Lead and collaborate on work to develop your field of study through forming a Special Interest Group
- Gain a position of strength through our collective voice
SAPC members may claim their membership fees against tax. SAPC is listed on the HMRC website
Membership enables you to
- Inform and improve the society's vision of Academic Primary Care
- Gain membership to specialist interest groups that suit your areas of expertise
- Network with peers and influencers at SAPC events
- Contribute to work that develops both the Society and Academic Primary Care as a discipline
- Drive improvements in public policy and the provision of Primary Care in the UK and Worldwide