2018 Registration Information
- all conference sessions and lunch on the days (or day) you have registered
- the special interest groups on Tuesday 10th July 2018 (also included in one day registrations for Weds or Thurs) - you will be asked about attendance at SIGs nearer the time
- the Helen Lester Memorial Lecture on Tuesday 10th July 2018 (also included in one day registrations for Weds or Thurs)
- the Drinks Reception on Tuesday 10th July 2018 at St Bartholomew's Great Hall, Barts Hospital, West Smithfield - please request a ticket when you register
Not included in the fees:
- Delegate bag (please bring your own)
- Conference Dinner on Wednesday 11th July 2018 at The Tower Hotel - £65 (can be found towards the end of the ticket list when registering)
You can view the table of registration fees including eligibility for student and academic clinical fellow rates.
Bursaries of £100 towards the full fee are available - information about the bursaries and eligibility.
Registration Terms and conditions
If you pay by debit or credit card and you would like a receipt please request this by emaling Sue Stewart. If you selected payment by purchase order then an invoice will be raised and emailed to you for forwarding to your organisation's finance team. If you have any queries please email Sue Stewart or call 01865 331839. Please note that your registration isn't fully confirmed until your payment has been received and cleared.
You can check on your registration status by logging in to the website.
Key to registration status:
- Invoiced = payment has been received
- Pending = the registration has not been processed yet by SAPC.
- Processing = an invoice for your registration has been raised but not paid yet.
Registrations can be cancelled by emailing the SAPC office.
Cancellation fee: £50 for cancellations received on or before 10th June 2018.
Cancellations received after 10th June 2018: full payment is liable and will not be refunded. Please ensure you take out personal insurance to cover your fee in the event of a cancellation.