SW SAPC 2020 Bristol
This form is for oral and poster abstracts only. For workshop submission details please go to the conference website.
Guidance for submitting abstracts:
- The theme of this year’s conference is ‘20:20 vision for primary care’.
- Abstracts are limited to 450 words, excluding the title and authors.
- Abstracts will be reviewed according to a set of review criteria and overall fit with the theme of the conference.
- We welcome submissions from early career researchers, medical students and those that involve PPI contributors.
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: 8 November 2019.
- Confirmation of acceptance will be emailed by: 5 December 2019.
How it works
Your abstract will be peer reviewed and you will be notified of the programme committee's decision on 5 December 2019.
Back to the submission form