Next meeting - Tues 29th June 2021 0930-1500
The SAPC Educational Research SIG will be holding its Summer meeting virtually on Tuesday 29th June from 0930 to 1500. This meeting is open to all SAPC members and particularly welcomes early career educators, researchers and trainees. Please invite your teams and colleagues!
There will be a mix of work-in-progress, presentations and small group discussion. A colleague from the NIHR Clinical Education Research Incubator Group will also be sharing an update on opportunities and future plans.
Zoom login for the meeting is: https://newcastleuniversity.zoom.us/j/87302912166
Meeting ID: 873 0291 2166; Passcode: 852226
The SAPC Education Research Special Interest Group is a community of people whose interests range across teaching and research expertise in primary care. This is distinct from the SAPC Heads of Teaching (HOTs) Group which represents and discusses teaching issues across APC departments.
The aims of the group are to:
- Provide means for sharing ideas and innovations related to primary care medical education
- Encourage and facilitate the conducting of high quality research in areas related to medical education
- Support the dissemination and implementation of medical education research findings
- Maintain liaison with other organisations with similar interests in medical education or educational research
- Support the training and education of educational researchers within SAPC