The next meeting will be on Thursday 7th Dec 2017 (10-15.30) - more about the meeting and how to sign up.
The SAPC Education Research Special Interest Group is a community of people whose interests range across teaching and research expertise in primary care. This is distinct from the SAPC Heads of Teaching (HOTs) Group which represents and discusses teaching issues across APC departments.
The aims of the group are to:
- Provide means for sharing ideas and innovations related to primary care medical education
- Encourage and facilitate the conducting of high quality research in areas related to medical education
- Support the dissemination and implementation of medical education research findings
- Maintain liaison with other organisations with similar interests in medical education or educational research
- Support the training and education of educational researchers within SAPC