SPCR funded workshop: Digital Inclusion
Digital Inclusion: answering the important questions for primary care
School for Primary Care Research workshop open to all universities/departments (not just SPCR)
Friday 29th April 2022, 9.30-12.30 via Microsoft Teams
Chaired by Associate Prof Helen Atherton (Warwick), Prof John Campbell (Exeter and SPCR)
Supported by John McGavin (PPI), Prof Fiona Stevenson (UCL and SPCR), Prof Miriam Santer (Southampton and SPCR
The aim of this workshop is to share key areas in digital inclusion for development and kick start grant development groups across these areas where there is interest.
We will collate areas of interest from attendees ahead of the workshop. Examples may include
- Digital inclusion and digital interventions
- Digital inclusion and specific vulnerable groups
- Digital inclusion and remote consultation
- Enabling digital inclusion across primary care services
- Measuring and monitoring Digital Inclusion using routine data
The workshop is open to those both inside and outside of SPCR departments.
Click here for the webpage and registration link (free to attend)