2020 Trent SAPC Regional Meeting
Trent SAPC Regional Meeting 2020 Abstract Book
‘Beyond Silos: Linking Research, Education and Clinical Practice’
DOI reference: 10.37361/trent.2020.1.1
Copyright belongs to the authors of the individual abstracts under the creative commons licence
Date - Tuesday 31st March 2020 - conference cancelled
Venue – George Davies Centre, Leicester Medical School
It is with regret as a result of the coronavirus outbreak that we have taken the difficult decision to cancel the Trent SAPC Regional Meeting 2020 on Tuesday 31st of March.
We understand that other organisations have taken similar decisions and as our conference also includes a reasonably high number of front-line clinical primary care staff, this would risk aggravating the situation.
We were looking forward to an interactive day with our colleagues from neighbouring medical schools and also learning of their research.
We will make a decision as to whether this is a cancellation or postponement to have the conference several months ahead from now, particularly as so many of you have gone to the trouble of creating very high quality abstracts.
We will be in touch again soon and will organise to refund those who have paid their conference fee.
Thank you for your understanding.
University of Leicester, College of Life Sciences, Leicester Medical School
George Davies Centre, 15 Lancaster Rd, Leicester, LE1 7HA
Former text on the website:
Theme - ‘Beyond Silos: Linking Research, Education and Clinical Practice’
- Abstract submission opened on 1st October 2019 for poster and oral presentations, including elevator pitches. Submit abstracts to email@example.com
- Abstracts should be a maximum of 250 words structured under headings of background, methods, results and conclusions.
- Abstract submission deadline midnight Friday 31st January 2020
- Early bird registration from 1st October – 31st January 2020 (SAPC members £40)
- Registration £50 from 1st February (SAPC members £45)