2016 Annual Education, Research and Innovation Symposium
Warwick Medical School are proud to be hosting the 2016 Annual Education, Research and Innovation Symposium at Warwick University, in partnership with the RCGP Midlands Faculty. This is a must-attend event for students, GP registrars and GPs providing a chance to learn more about how to energise your career by getting involved in education, research and innovation.
This interactive day will provide many opportunities for participation.
- Present your work: oral and poster presentations — an invitation to discuss your own work with colleagues, including audits, education, research or innovation projects.
- Workshops on developing your career.
- Research into practice: workshops outlining new ideas from research on e-health and poly pharmacy.
High profile speakers include Associate Professor Dan Lasserson, Winner of the Guardian Healthcare Innovation Award, Dr Helen Stokes-Lampard delivering the Helen Lester Lecture and
Dr Barbara King, Clinical Accountable Officer, Birmingham Cross CCG.
There are several prizes available: 3 RCGP prizes of £100 for the
- Best Poster Prize
- David Morgan Presentation Prize
- Donald Crombie GP Audit Project Poster
And two additional prizes for
- Best student poster
- Best Innovation
Please see our website for more information, booking forms and abstracts submission for the Annual Education, Research and Innovation Symposium,