2020 Baby friendly conference
The SAPC ASM 2020 will be the first SAPC ASM to be truly baby friendly.
The whole conference will be baby friendly. In addition, there will be a dedicated fun baby room for parents and their babies, including:
- Soft play by Bounce and Wobble
- Baby changing facilities
- Separate private baby feeding space
- Live streaming of the main plenary sessions on a large screen
Registered delegates will be able to bring a companion to aid you with your little ones whilst you attend sessions. There will be a separate free companion ticket and baby ticket (so we have an idea of numbers). The companion ticket will only allow access to the building, refreshments, and the baby room. It does not allow access to the conference sessions.
- There will be no provision of childminders or babysitters on site in the baby room.
- Parents are not to leave their children unaccompanied.
- The soft play is only suitable for babies
We look forward to welcoming you and your baby!
For older children:
The following is a list of activities for children near the conference (this will be updated with seasonal events):
- Leeds City Museum
- Leeds Art Gallery - activity room
- Hyde Park – outdoor space
- Royal Armouries Museum (this is a bit of a walk)
We are happy for you to meet up with older children in the Airport Lounge (level 7, Worsley Building - the main hub of the conference).