Research Paper of the Year
Deadline 28th February 2021
he RCGP Research Paper of the Year (RPY) award gives recognition to an individual or group of researchers who have undertaken and published an exceptional piece of research relating to general practice or primary care.
The call for nominating papers is now open.
The overall winner will be selected from category winning research papers.
Entries must be submitted under one of the following categories:
- Medical education – with relevance to primary care
- Medical education – with relevance to primary care and COVID-19
- Health service research – including public health and implementation
- Health service research – including public health and implementation, COVID-19 related
- Clinical research
- Clinical research - COVID-19 related
View the details on the RCGP website