AAAPC/SAPC travel award
The winner of the Senior Travel Prize will present their work at a Distinguished Paper slot at the annual AAAPC conference the following year. This is an important opportunity to showcase APC and SAPC. The presentation should therefore highlight/demonstrate
- Academic primary care impacting on the health of individuals and populations through education and research
- SAPC advancing primary care through education and research
Eligibility: the top 10 scoring abstracts will be considered for the prize. The Conference Scientific Programme Committee will also be asked to highlight any abstract they identify as potential ‘showcase’ material. Medical students and doctoral fellows will be considered for the Junior Award..
- presentation in the Distinguished Paper session at the Australasian Association of Academic Primary Care annual conference the following year.
- free registration at the AAAPC conference
- £500 towards travel and accommodation
The contenders' presentations will be judged at the conference by senior academics.
The winner will be announced in the closing session of the annual scientific meeting in July.